• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HELP bug proof my porch

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys,
so i need some help and ideas. my porch this past year i have made a lounge area where i can smoke my cigars and chill. it has been great up until tonight. it has been getting quite warm the last few days, and today it was very hot. it's so hot right now at night that i can't chill out due toithe fact that there are a ton of flies and bugs flying around. i have been thinking of getting some sort of roll out blinds or maybe some kind of net that i can roll down at night.

any ideas? i was also wondering about bug zappers if they really work or anything along those lines.

oops i forgot the picture of my porch:
w0750x.jpg

please forgive the mess.....lol

So this porch is actually open, and all the bugs are just flying in, attracted by the light probably?

Could try an insect zapper, but they're still going to go into the porch. Maybe blinds or netting might be an option.

yep open on all sides. last night was particularly bad. a small swarm of small flies got attracted by the light......really pissed me off. do i get the netting at a sporting goods store? i was thinking of Home Depot or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom