• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

help - cant download or update apps

shedboy79

Member
just sticks on "starting download" i have to low space icon on the top of the screen so i uninstalled about 4 apps, still have about
15mb​
left.

tried rebooting phone and it still on "starting downloading"

any ideas ?
 
Do you still have the low space notification at the top? The downloads won't start until that disappears. I find that 14mb is the cut off point so if you do have 15mb left you shouldn't be getting the low space warning.
 
I had this problem. Just go to settings->applications->manage applications->google mail-> clear data

Don't ask me why, but straight away all the downloads I had queued started straight away.
 
I had this problem. Just go to settings->applications->manage applications->google mail-> clear data

Don't ask me why, but straight away all the downloads I had queued started straight away.

I've had this same problem, and just tried this tip. Worked a treat.

Thanks

Andy
 
Back
Top Bottom