Help.
Just did software 2.31 update and now having trouble.
The phone took forever and several reboot attempts.
It's finally up where I can use the phone and e-mail.
Problem: can't go into any internet site.
Whenever I do I get the following error (I was getting the same error while trying to re-boot).
'Sorry - the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.'
I have the button option to 'Force Close'.
When I force close it tries to cycle but just returns to the error message.
Thoughts besides taking a hammer to this thing??
I'll swing by the Sprint Store in the morning; that is not how I want to start my day
Just did software 2.31 update and now having trouble.
The phone took forever and several reboot attempts.
It's finally up where I can use the phone and e-mail.
Problem: can't go into any internet site.
Whenever I do I get the following error (I was getting the same error while trying to re-boot).
'Sorry - the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.'
I have the button option to 'Force Close'.
When I force close it tries to cycle but just returns to the error message.
Thoughts besides taking a hammer to this thing??
I'll swing by the Sprint Store in the morning; that is not how I want to start my day
