• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help, i ruined my galaxy 3 tab lite!!

jxker

Android Enthusiast
i installed twrp and went into bootloop, my os was gone, i have now installed clockwork mod but cant find a t110 stock rom, i beleive i can install the through cm, i have rooted a ton of stuff, got this one out of the box and didnt read far enough others had this trouble, if someone would be kind enough to post a link as i cant fin one for samsung galaxy 3 lite t110, its wifi only and i am at my wits end, i tried installing a t210 just to see what would happen but it failed the checks

i cant naviagte xda, if you can help pls post links

will try shortly, i missed your other post, i tried the rom but DID NOT install the kernel first

i have cm but everything i try and load fails, the funny this is i can root it, after a wipe and failed install it tells me if i exit i wont be rooted and i have the option to root it or not with universal root which is on the sd card

I gave you the link to the firmware inside the other thread . here it is again

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407576604

All that info you need on how to root and which kernel is all mentioned in this thread all you have to do is look at what you want and have a nice easy day using your tablet rooted or unroofed check it out .

http://techbeasts.com/2014/03/08/up...r-with-android-4-2-2-jelly-bean-how-to-guide/

I'm looking for a stock image or any image that I can odin to recover my sm-t110. It seems that's what your saying but the title of the file doesn't appear to be an odin image but a rom to flash in recovery

has to be flashed with odin, i was using cm

Turn off all anti virus window defender and firewalls put your pc offline then try flashing. Note if you install cwm or twrp you can just flash superuser upgrade zip from your tab 3 then you sgould have root. Just turn on and update binarys

I know its an older version but it gives me an opportunity with your kind help if course. I figure titaniumbackup, flashify ,king root, so x legacy, and any. zips y'all can help with
Samsung SM-T110 tab3lite
Android verse
kernal
3.4.5. 2783946
Build Number
JDQ39 T11OUEUANK2 thx Cheers bb225

Back
Top Bottom