• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root help! might have bricked

inub

ok so i was installing cm7 3/03 and i wiped everything installed just fine loke i always do then installed gapps and left it go when i looked down to see if it was completed my phone was off i guess my battery died since the screen stay on during recovery? idk but now the power buttin does nothing i plug it into charge the red light comes on but the scrren doesnt go to the charging battery thingy like it always used to i left it go about an hour on the charger and still the power button does nothing screen just stays black no vibrate or anything als i cant maunually boot in recovery via volume up and down and then power what should i do?

ok so i was installing cm7 3/03 and i wiped everything installed just fine loke i always do then installed gapps and left it go when i looked down to see if it was completed my phone was off i guess my battery died since the screen stay on during recovery? idk but now the power buttin does nothing i plug it into charge the red light comes on but the scrren doesnt go to the charging battery thingy like it always used to i left it go about an hour on the charger and still the power button does nothing screen just stays black no vibrate or anything als i cant maunually boot in recovery via volume up and down and then power what should i do?

Pull the battery for a few minutes and retry.

i tried that i took out the battery for 15 minutes and pit it back in still doesnt power on cant get into recovery or download mode

every bricked thread i read said this phone was pretty much un brickable but none with this same problem someone please help

It's more likely the battery has got itself into a state where it won't register to charge. I think I got around this once by plugging in the phone to the charger, then putting the battery in. You'll need to wait a few mins for it to get enough charge to start up the phone.

Alternatively, a nice little stand along charger should get this working. I got a universal one with 2 batteries for my Triumph on eBay.

It's more likely the battery has got itself into a state where it won't register to charge. I think I got around this once by plugging in the phone to the charger, then putting the battery in. You'll need to wait a few mins for it to get enough charge to start up the phone.

Alternatively, a nice little stand along charger should get this working. I got a universal one with 2 batteries for my Triumph on eBay.

yes thanks! i took out the battery and plugged my phone into the charger without one only thing that happened was the red light came on like before but when i reinserted the battery the screen popped on and went to the battery charging screen :D now to see if it will boot brb

Back
Top Bottom