• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
yes i have a sony ericsson live whit walkman(wt19i) and i wose changing the framework-res.apk and i restar my phone and the marque sony ericsson and boot animation are restarting and restarting and i think is bricked and i woul'd like to debricked , my phone dont have the recovery in the phone plis help me plis !

Upvote 0
cood i you this ? and my phone is rooted whit original version no recovery !

1) phone ROM must be original ROM, and must be ROOT
2) require that the phone is installed in the BusyBox (do not know how to install before I can see the log write Portal: The Sony Ericsson WT19i install BusyBox)
3) In the phone settings menu - the application will be "unknown source" check mark, while "development" item will be "USB debugging" check mark.
4) The phone connected to the computer via USB, PC to run "SE_Extreme_Tweak_Installer.exe" (requires the system to be installed. Net framework 3.5)
5) After the selection of the operation desired, then click "Install"
6) Done!
Click here to download SE_Extreme_Tweak_Installer.zip

Upvote 0
Your phone can be repaired. I am new to this phone too, so i don't know much but try to search a flashing utility for SE xperia devices on internet.

Better than above:
If you are a member of XDA Forums then post this question here:

Xperia Mini & Mini Pro & Active General - xda-developers

If you are not a member, then register there. They Use LWW often to refer to SE live with walkman.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones