• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ah, bummer. Being s-on, you can't run the ruu after taking that latest ota. :( Because it upgraded your hboot, as part of the security checks, the ruu will not allow you to downgrade while s-on.

Your only option is to become as stock as possible through stock roms or move forward with s-off.

Can I ask what you need the ruu for? Are you stuck in a bootloop?

Upvote 0
Ah, bummer. Being s-on, you can't run the ruu after taking that latest ota. :( Because it upgraded your hboot, as part of the security checks, the ruu will not allow you to downgrade while s-on.

Your only option is to become as stock as possible through stock roms or move forward with s-off.

i was afraid you would say that. i tried s-offing again but my one pin is pretty fried from the dozens of times i s-offed lol, guess im just gonna reinstall recovery and unlock and run the stock rom through it, odex. thanks alot, and i just really messed up and im only having this phone for a month or so until i upgrade. i just need it to work at this point lol, thank you!

Upvote 0

hey if your still awake, i was trying to s-off earlier and then i just gave up and tried recovery and unlockeing and when i went to reboot it went into juponbear mode and now its stuck and i cannot s-off whatsoever

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones