• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HELP!!!!!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE.i am having problems understanding on how to root my ZTE N861 device.ive tried clicking on the link posted in reference to this but I keep encountering an error.I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE.i am computer illiterate but would really like to properly root my zte device.PLEASE HELP:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

i am computer illiterate
Then you really shouldn't be trying to do something that a) may damage your phone and b) definitely will void the phone's warranty.

As someone on another (and well-respected) forum says, anyone who can't manually root a phone shouldn't root a phone.

now that is ridiculous because i want to experience the rooting process.but that's cool that you don't want to assist me.thanks.great help

Try framaroot.apk - Gandalf exploit. Use the app twice tho, reboot after each success. There's a thread here in the all things root forum for this phone that'll give u a link to the proper framaroot version

Sorry to post it here but i cant find any other all r closed, so i m extremely sorry...........Hi I m using sony m dual cell n my question is its storage is emulated for application to install, now I m not able to move application to external card but can I do it if its get root access n also is it nessery for dis cell to have a custom rom after Rooting that supports apps to sd??... please help I m fed up with its low internal storage

Back
Top Bottom