• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Helpful pointers and apps for our phone

Thank you very much Mancow60 for this super valuable thread. I wanted to root my N9810 if only to remove that super annoying boot sound.
 
Thank you very much Mancow60 for this super valuable thread. I wanted to root my N9810 if only to remove that super annoying boot sound.

No problem at all. If you have any pointers or apps that you would like to share please post them here. :)
 
Now,

A camera which shows 13 mp :d with 10mp wide.. and also some features like PhotoSphere and some tiny planet. Actually i dont know what it is.. which i have not tested.

also kitkat gallery which is wow with some cool editing features ...I have seperated all in different zips. I also have some other variation apks of nexus camera.. T

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i17mlmc46yy973r/M1NunR7xER
 
Hello guys. From day one I noticed an issue with the youtube app while using wifi. Less than 4 minutes into a video the phone would lose all data connectivity, even though it would remain connected to the router. Turning wifi off was the only way to fix the issue. This happened without fail at home and at work. This didn't happen with any other app or using the browser to watch youtube videos. Last week I discovered that turning off Quality of Service (QoS) and Wi-Fi Multimedia Extensions (WME or WMM) in the router fixed this problem.

Recently I also noticed that the messaging app compresses pictures terribly before sending them. This is most notable when sending a picture with text in it, such as a magazine article. Has anyone else noticed this?
 
Hello guys. From day one I noticed an issue with the youtube app while using wifi. Less than 4 minutes into a video the phone would lose all data connectivity, even though it would remain connected to the router. Turning wifi off was the only way to fix the issue. This happened without fail at home and at work. This didn't happen with any other app or using the browser to watch youtube videos. Last week I discovered that turning off Quality of Service (QoS) and Wi-Fi Multimedia Extensions (WME or WMM) in the router fixed this problem.

Recently I also noticed that the messaging app compresses pictures terribly before sending them. This is most notable when sending a picture with text in it, such as a magazine article. Has anyone else noticed this?

I don't have that problem with wifi when using YouTube. Every once in a while wifi does disconnect and turn gray as if looking for ip address. I just turn on Airplane mode and turn it off and I get wifi connection back.

Yes, I have noticed the compression in pictures. If you like, you can try Hangouts. David Dubz reported that Hangouts doesn't compress MMS but of course it takes a long time for the MMS to go through though.
http://androidforums.com/vital-all-things-root/807775-mms-fix-our-phone.html
 
Back
Top Bottom