• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hey hey!

bigbird84

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
Evening all!

I'm Clare, based in London, UK. Am the proud owner of the Galaxy S2 and would totally recommend Android to anyone. Like to get my geek on every so often but end up failing miserably, although I haven't accidentally wiped my phone contacts in 6 months which is somewhat of a record :D

Joined the forum to get help on phone bits and find new and exciting ways to make my phone even more awesome

Evening all!

I'm Clare, based in London, UK. Am the proud owner of the Galaxy S2 and would totally recommend Android to anyone. Like to get my geek on every so often but end up failing miserably, although I haven't accidentally wiped my phone contacts in 6 months which is somewhat of a record :D

Joined the forum to get help on phone bits and find new and exciting ways to make my phone even more awesome
Welcome to the Android Forums - nice to have you aboard... You'll find lots of information and tips over @ your device's support forum.

There are a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I've linked all variants of your phone. Just choose your phone from the list.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

Here's hoping this place will prove useful to you. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones