• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hidden LG Menu

itzpacmann

Is there a hidden menu on on the LG connect? i was just looking at everything in my titanium backup, and I seen an application for that.... If there is any hidden menus, how do I get to them??? Thanks

Haha yes. One in the all things root forum and the regular one. Just try and get more and different answers. Who knows lol

I think most likely the people that look at the "all things root" section are the same people that look at the regular section.

Haha yes. One in the all things root forum and the regular one. Just try and get more and different answers. Who knows lol

That's actually quite annoying ;)

Use anycut to find it, just don't play with things you don't know about, you have been warned.

Its probably annoying but oh well. Ive actually had diff answers in each forum thats been useful. N ya, ill try anycut. Ive been a rooted user almost 5yrs so i think ill be gd ;)

I actually dloaded it off of 4shared. Checked out all the Hidden Menus, n there wasnt muh useful to me. Either that or I didnt know anything lol. Any cool stuff in there you think would be worth checking out in anycut?

Back
Top Bottom