Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Isn't it possible to switch off automatic updates under Settings > About device > Software update in ICS?
I noticed that option in Jelly Bean after they forced the upgrade on me, but now that I'm back on ICS they first want me to accept a disclaimer before seeing that option. (And if I accept, the automatic starts immediately.) I'm trying to remember if the option was there originally.
Isn't it possible to switch off automatic updates under Settings > About device > Software update in ICS?
I noticed that option in Jelly Bean after they forced the upgrade on me, but now that I'm back on ICS they first want me to accept a disclaimer before seeing that option. (And if I accept, the automatic starts immediately.) I'm trying to remember if the option was there originally.
I'm on 4.0.4. I went into the Application manager and "Disabled" Software update. No more nagging.
I'm on 4.0.4. I went into the Application manager and "Disabled" Software update. No more nagging.