• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I change the year value of pictures?

A

Alekseythemia

I have downloaded a couple of pictures from the net and have google photos keep the download folders in sync with the cloud. Unbeknownst to me, these image have very large "year" date values (ie, 47521 instead of 2016) and when I boot Google Photos, those items always go up top. I usually want to see the latest created photo, such as directly from camera of last shot taken, and instead have to suffer the scroll through these items. I have not been able to find where to change these value or how. Can someone help? Please see attached image for example of screenshot from google photos. Thanks.

Please include instructions and steps needed to change year values of images on android phone.

For ref, I am using HTC 10 on latest Android version. Not rooted.

lG1HI8L.png

Not sure about doing it directly in your phone but it's doable with a computer.

Sometimes my tech and steampunk devices throw wobblys like that. Like showing 802701 instead of 2016.
timemachine.jpg

Seriously I don't know, I've never seen an Android show a year in the far flung future. 1970 however, the Unix epoch, yes.

Back
Top Bottom