• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How Do I Force My Browser To Not Show Im A Mobile Device ?

ZoSo925

Oct 3, 2010
A few years back on my Dell Axim Microsoft PocketPC, I was able to tell my browser to not show I am a mobile device when surfing web sites.

Example, when I go to Ebay.com the web browser re-directs me to m.Ebay.com which is the mobile version of the web site.

Im using the standard browser, when I go into Settings > Advanced Settings -- Website Settings- View advanced settings for individual websites is greyed out

Upvote 0
darn I tried everything and cant get about:debug to work. I dont see any additional settings and the Advanced Settings is still locked/greyed out. I even set about:debug as my homepage and still nogo..heh

I think it was in Opera where I saw this option. I may check out the free version of that browser

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones