• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How do I "point" towards my SD card

jgirvine

Newbie
Ok, I fully admit I am way out of my comfort room here. I downloaded a program to record with my phone. I have a large SD card, so I won't the recordings to go there....

I was able to open the program that came with the phone that says "Files" and then clicked the SD card and made a folder. So far so good.

I then open the program to point to that folder and read this:
"Enabling this option will give you the possibility to enter a path where files should be saved. In the case that you own a device that has a large internal flash memory, you will have to use this to enter the path to the external memory card. You have to find out this path yourself. Often it is of the form /mnt/sdcard or mnt/external or anything similar. Please use a file manager to find out the path to your external flash memory".

So now what, I have not a clue my next step. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
 
Back
Top Bottom