• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do Incredible owners make a living?

She's gonna need an MBA to get a job at this point in time. I feel bad for those with English, Communications, and Psychology majors with BAs. There's nothing you can do right now.

Send some of those psych majors my way! I'm V.P. for HR at a treatment center for boys with emotional and behavioral disorders...

I'm a semi retired electronics tech (slowly switching to taking over the family farm). I install a/v & communications equipment in commercial buildings (no residential). I install sound reinforcement, intercom, cctv, catv, nurse call light, & door lock security systems.

I work for Apple. Please don't tell Steve I have an Incredible!
Really I'm a captain of a offshore supply vessel.280 ft. Long 24,000 HP. Been trying to help clean up the mess.

sophmore mechanical engineering student. Engineers know whats up, i see a few others each day using android in some form, no Dincs though.

I'm a graphic designer for one of the biggest business publication/magazine.

I'm actually surprised there aren't more graphic designers.. I guess most of em own iPhones.

I am a night DJ at one of the top gentlemen's clubs in the country, in Dallas, TX. My Incredible is just incredible enough that it can distract me from the constant visual perks of my job.

David - Pimpin' IS easy

I own a rep firm that represents manufacturers that focus on the rugged military computer market. Basically, I sell hardware to all of the government contractors around the Southeast.

I also am about to open an indoor baseball/softball training facility.

Interesting. I'm an EFI Calibrator for high performance vehicles. :D

You guys suck....wish i did something other than work on lexus. we did have someone buy new LFA and they arent even out yet. Too bad they come with personal pit crew ill never see one.

anybody wanna do a breakdown by profession in this thread? :p

cause it seems a lotta LEO type folks have android devices (most likely due to intense boredom while running traffic and monotonous 12 hour shifts)...new reality show? android and cops: the thin green line

Back
Top Bottom