• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories How much are you willing to cough up for the dock?

Here are the voice and data plans that were on apples website this morning before they pulled it

Voice

450 minutes/month: $39.99
900 minutes/month: $59.99
Unlimited minutes/month: $69.99
Messaging

Pay per use: $0.20 per SMS, $0.25 per MMS
250 messages/month: $5
500 messages/month: $10
Unlimited messaging: $20
Data

Unlimited data: $29.99
Unlimited data with 2GB for Personal Hotspot and tethering: $49.99 ($20 per GB for overages)

Upvote 0

This will still be intriguing for iPhone users on AT&T who don't have an unlimited plan and also non iPhone users looking to get an iPhone. I think AT&T will still need to offer an unlimited plan to minimize iPhone and non iPhone users from jumping ship. I think when the Atrix arrives an unlimited plan will defiantly be in order.

Upvote 0
This will still be intriguing for iPhone users on AT&T who don't have an unlimited plan and also non iPhone users looking to get an iPhone. I think AT&T will still need to offer an unlimited plan to minimize iPhone and non iPhone users from jumping ship. I think when the Atrix arrives an unlimited plan will defiantly be in order.

I think they both will but it will be significantly higher than 30 once the tiered data arrives with the LTE structure its gonna be 50 a month for unlimited my guess

Upvote 0
I think they both will but it will be significantly higher than 30 once the tiered data arrives with the LTE structure its gonna be 50 a month for unlimited my guess

Yea I know once LTE arrives there will be a different data plan but not everyone will get an LTE phone especially people that are going to buy an iPhone 4 that will be locked in for 2 years. I think those plans will stay the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones