• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How To Delete Your Account

Hello, can you please delete my account? Thank you in advance.
 
chicken destroy GIF by happydog
 
Please DELETE me, let me go
For I don't love you anymore
To waste our lives would be a sin
DELETE me and let me love again

I have found a new CLUB, dear
And I will always want IT near
Her lips are warm while yours are cold
DELETE me, my darling, let me go

(Please DELETE me, let me go)
For I don't love you anymore
(To waste my life would be a sin)
So DELETE me and let me FREE again

Please DELETE me, can't you see
You'd be a fool to cling to me
To live a lie would bring us pain
So DELETE me and let me FLY again
 
Back
Top Bottom