• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to set up Video VoiceMessage on Verizon Nexus?

SFBayArea

Android Enthusiast
I pay extra $3 for the Verizon video voice message, its just convenient to have it and being able to see right away who left you a message when they left it for you and how long is the message. However, I cannot find a setting on my newly acquired Nexus to set up my Video Messaging.
Any help?

Do you mean visual voicemail? I checked the market and the official Verizon app clearly states that its not compatible with the Nexus. I imagine an update will be out soon.

Do you mean visual voicemail? I checked the market and the official Verizon app clearly states that its not compatible with the Nexus. I imagine an update will be out soon.

Yes, sorry, you right, visual voicemail. So it is not available? That is strange, I don't believe I had to load VV from the market on any of my Android phones DIN, RAZR, for some reason the phones already had this feature as long as I activated it.

get youmail or better you mail... Its WAY better than Verizons visual voice mail app. youmail is a free app. Better youmail is one time 2.99.. Better than 2.99 a month!! Works AWESOME!!

Back
Top Bottom