• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how to unbrick micromax using adb??

I thanks Mr.akshay n everyone those who helped me!! and as I have came to know that we all are lacking kernel source... I would lile to tell you all that I will try my best to get that as Im in contact with the hod of micromax of mumbai branch. I will definitely talk wid him about this.. and I would also like to tell u that my a70 was bricked I didn't knew to recover then I had with h.o.d of micromax and got my cell replaced with new one. so I will try to get kernel source.

Upvote 0
I thanks Mr.akshay n everyone those who helped me!! and as I have came to know that we all are lacking kernel source... I would lile to tell you all that I will try my best to get that as Im in contact with the hod of micromax of mumbai branch. I will definitely talk wid him about this.. and I would also like to tell u that my a70 was bricked I didn't knew to recover then I had with h.o.d of micromax and got my cell replaced with new one. so I will try to get kernel source.

Hope the talks are successfull!

Upvote 0
hey akshay I will definitely give u with watevr I talk wid h.o.d of micromax and for now please help me that moborobo pc suite has been installed on my pc and it has win7 hey b4 that I had also installed a70 drivers but when I try to open moborobo from desktop after connecting my phone nothing happens only shows it has stopped working pls help!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones