• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to use bluetooth

parkschr

Android Enthusiast
I use handsfree dialing a lot and I know the DI does not have hands free dialing.

What are the steps needed to make a call on the DI? I have heard you have to push some buttons on the DI. How many steps are involved?

Thanks everyone.

Ok. I think I found the answer. Put a voice dialer app on the phone like vlingo and all you have to do is push the camera button and then use your voice commands.

But what about answering the DI? Can I just push the button on the bluetooth headset? (I will probably find the answer to this too)

Thanks

Thanks Sorbert.

This is one of the things I hated about the Moto Droid and was disappointed to find voice activated bluetooth dialing missing from the Incredible as well.

Someone in other forums had said the feature was coming with 2.1 on the Moto Droid but of course that wasn't the case.

The Nexus One is also missing this feature.

I thought this was an Android wide missing feature, but one of my friends with the G1 Android swears he can voice bluetooth dial and has always been able to.

no problem i know of certain headsets that can do it with built in storage. Like the q1 from blueant if my memory is correct with the app they posted on the market place.

Back
Top Bottom