• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Howdy and Hello!

adamspt2

Lurker
Hello to everyone! I currently do not own an Android device. Currently, I'm on AT&T with the iPhone. However, my contract is up in July and I'm beginning the search and really think I'm going to switch to Verizon and Android. While I have enjoyed my current phone, I am beginning to feel a bit locked in to Apple. Additionally, I am a big Google fan and some of the Android features (like running multiple apps) seems significant enough to draw my attention.

Right now, I think I'm looking at the Droid and the Passion (or whatever the States version is called). Ideally, I would like an improved camera, faster processor and features like running multiple apps. I'm not sold on physical keyboards so I am hoping for more options than the Droid when my contract is up.

Hello to everyone! I currently do not own an Android device. Currently, I'm on AT&T with the iPhone. However, my contract is up in July and I'm beginning the search and really think I'm going to switch to Verizon and Android. While I have enjoyed my current phone, I am beginning to feel a bit locked in to Apple. Additionally, I am a big Google fan and some of the Android features (like running multiple apps) seems significant enough to draw my attention.

Right now, I think I'm looking at the Droid and the Passion (or whatever the States version is called). Ideally, I would like an improved camera, faster processor and features like running multiple apps. I'm not sold on physical keyboards so I am hoping for more options than the Droid when my contract is up.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Back
Top Bottom