• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Aria 2.2 Official Update Posted

i have HTC aria which has been unlocked to use in India... if i update my phone will it get locked... does anyone face same problem... can you please help me out... thanks in advance :)
 
Anyone having issues with the Aria freezing and crashing. I've read that anyother user is having a major issue with this. I've had it happen once casuing me to do a soft reset. Thanks

http://androidforums.com/htc-aria/2...en-freeze-e-cant-open-cache-recovery-com.html

I put in 2.2 as soonas my aria got deliverd last week and no probs with crashing or freezing here.

Sometimes after i kill my apps with ap killer i get the HTC white screen for a fewsecs like its rebooting tho.
 
I had issues with the optus ota crashing. I resolved it by reflashing 2.1 ruu and trying again. I now have 2.2 ota, i now hate my aria, optus and HTC. I cant even flash back to 2.1 because 2.2 ota installs some nandlock crap. Can't install clockmod, cant root it, no busybox. Would love to have my 2.1 with busybox. Anyone want to sell me there's? That's how much i hate the ota update!
 
i have HTC aria which has been unlocked to use in India... if i update my phone will it get locked... does anyone face same problem... can you please help me out... thanks in advance :)

Yes if u update it will lock, even if its fully rooted. If u wand admin/su of ur aria don't install ota. If anyone knows how to remove the update I'd love to know! :)
 
So does sideloading apps free up space on the phone and keep it from slowing down?

My blackberry does memory drain and slows down even more when i add apps to it. Is this the case with Aria?

Its crap, need to move it back to the phone to do updates. I'm using a 16gb card. Haven't tried ext2 yet though, only fat.
 
Back
Top Bottom