carter6739
Member
Anyone Know where I can find this bootanimation?? try to download over at xda but the link is down
[Splash + Boot Animation] Beats Carbon - xda-developers
[Splash + Boot Animation] Beats Carbon - xda-developersFollow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
[Splash + Boot Animation] Beats Carbon - xda-developersAnyone Know where I can find this bootanimation?? try to download over at xda but the link is down[Splash + Boot Animation] Beats Carbon - xda-developers
Tested: It flashes, but when rebooted bootanimation won't replaced old one.I tried recreating it flash this and let me know if it works
Carbon Beats Test Animation.zip
- Must be flashed on Sense Rom
- Warning Not tested
Tested: It flashes, but when rebooted bootanimation won't replaced old one.
oh well i tried......
did u try it in system/customize/resource ? You still have the zip??Anyone Know where I can find this bootanimation?? try to download over at xda but the link is down[Splash + Boot Animation] Beats Carbon - xda-developers