• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC calendar widget problem

I have been using the htc calendar widget for months with no problems. All of a sudden it won't progress. In the past when an appointment had passed, it would disappear from the screen. Now nothing changes. Also, the date doesn't change from day to day. Every day I have to remove and replace th widget to make it change. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate an answer.

I googled and found this thread. I have a similar problem, though not quite as bad. The calendar widget progresses and moves to the next appointment after one is done, but the date section (on the left side of the widget) lags behind. I haven't noticed exactly when it changes, but about 10 am each morning. Up until then, it shows the previous day's date.

Maybe resurrecting this thread will spark a solution...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones