• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Inspire & Swype...

Aatos.1

Android Enthusiast
After some searching, I cannot seem to identify if the HTC Inspire 4G will have Swype.

It came preloaded on my Samsung Captivate and I'm really enjoying it.

Can anyone advise if the Inspire will have Swype?

Thanks!

I like swype but the lack there of is not a deal breaker for me (coming from iphone).

Maybe there will be a download/app you can just root....tons of options here.

I am slow on all QWERTYs which require one hand (yet pretty fast, 80wpm, on a regular keyboard). Swype has given me my best scores at around 22wpm (I think) and I am at the point where I can't use any keyboard but that.

Yes, coming from a BlackBerry (super fast) and then iPhone (super crap) I love Swype! I'm as fast as I was after three years using a great BB keyboard.

If you don't like swype, go to the link below and see the short videos. I did and learned it super fast.

Swype | Text Input for Screens

HTC devices are also known for their excellent virtual keyboards. Combine that with the 4.3" screen, it will be a pretty efficient typing machine in my opinion.

I couldn't get into Swype, I had it installed on the Captivate when I got it, and I ended up removing it shortly after. I'd rather the stock keyboard on the HTC and Samsung.

HTC devices are also known for their excellent virtual keyboards. Combine that with the 4.3" screen, it will be a pretty efficient typing machine in my opinion.

so true the keyboard on the incredible is awesome and that screen is only 3.5 imagine what an awesome HTC keyboard on the 4.3 inch screen is gonna be like awesomeness personified :)

Back
Top Bottom