• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC one s reconditioned problem

Big Hose

Lurker
Hi, I am looking for help with my HTC one s. Its a reconditioned phone sent to me from my insurance company, the problem is that it seems to be set up for eastern Europe. Is there any way I can change this to make it Irish i.e. system language English (Ireland) in settings as opposed to English (Ukraine)

Unfortunately my HTC phone isn't on a stock sense ROM, but there is a language setting in the settings menu. Is Ireland English not an option in there?

From what i read in the stock ver on the ROM, EN - Ireland is not there [might be just for my version] O2GER- original >> Now : stock WWE 4.1.1

Hi, thanks for the replies. My original HTC One S had the English language setting for both Ireland and the UK before it was stolen but the handset the mobile insurance company sent out has only English settings for European countries. Is there any way I can change the settings myself or will I just send it back? It effects keypads for phone calls and keyboards for typing and so on.

Hi, thanks for the replies. My original HTC One S had the English language setting for both Ireland and the UK before it was stolen but the handset the mobile insurance company sent out has only English settings for European countries. Is there any way I can change the settings myself or will I just send it back? It effects keypads for phone calls and keyboards for typing and so on.

Unfortunately, you'll probably have to send it back and demand one with the language settings you need, which they should have an obligation to provide to you.

Just an update on situation, the insurance company apologised for the mistake and are sending out a new phone by courier. Thank you for replies fellow Droids and keep on APPing.

Thank you for the follow-up, BH!

Good to hear that insurance is taking care of you :).

Cheers and feel free to drop on back by.

Back
Top Bottom