• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc wildfire?

Relle40

Lurker
Hello everyone I'm new here so not sure what I'm doing so hope this is right..I brought a new HTC Wildfire it's a good phone but I hate that you can't set it to a song for when you get a text message..So I was wondering is there an appointment that I can install so that it can do this please? Thanks in advance :)

Make sure the .mp3 you want to use is in a folder called 'notifications' on your sdcard. That should make if appear as an option when picking the sound for your text notifications. (You can make folders for 'ringtones' and 'alarms' too).

Thanks for your reply I do appreciate it..Only problem is I can't find the 'notifications on my sdcard any help would be appreciated thanks again

It's usually not there to start with, so you'll have to plug the phone into the pc and make it your self.

Thanks again...I am hopeless I can't figure it out ...

When you connect your phone to the PC select "Mount as Disk Drive" Then your phones SD Card should appear as a drive on your PC, open the drive and you will see a load of folders inside, right click on a blank bit inside the folder, a menu opens up, select "create new folder" name it "Notifications" without the "" and just drop your files in there.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom