• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Ascend G610-U20

rawguy

Lurker
My phone Huawei G610 is stucked in recovery mode and it has red triangle sign with the android guy which is laying down(i have not tried to upgrade or anything like that. I just have formatted the memory of my phone through my computer). Kindly tell me the easiest and best solution. i have tried many solutions but they didn't worked.
i shall be very thankful to you if you will provide me the links of softwares required during the process! :confused: :confused:

My phone Huawei G610 is stucked in recovery mode and it has red triangle sign with the android guy which is laying down(i have not tried to upgrade or anything like that. I just have formatted the memory of my phone through my computer). Kindly tell me the easiest and best solution. i have tried many solutions but they didn't worked.
i shall be very thankful to you if you will provide me the links of softwares required during the process!

Ok help us understand a few things here :)
If you reboot from recovery mode does it just take you back to recovery mode?
You say your formatted the phones memory with your computer. What software was used to do this if any. And what exactly did you do? Did you format the SDCARD for the phone calling that memory? Or did you format a partition of the phone like /system which would require a new ROM for your device?

To give you the best and easiest solutions you should probably give us an idea of what you have already done. Maybe link to the instructions you have tried to follow to fix the issue.

Ok help us understand a few things here :)
If you reboot from recovery mode does it just take you back to recovery mode?
You say your formatted the phones memory with your computer. What software was used to do this if any. And what exactly did you do? Did you format the SDCARD for the phone calling that memory? Or did you format a partition of the phone like /system which would require a new ROM for your device?

To give you the best and easiest solutions you should probably give us an idea of what you have already done. Maybe link to the instructions you have tried to follow to fix the issue.
Rebooting does not take me to the recovery mode, stucks again on the Huawei screen. I didn't used any software to format the phone I have formatted the phone memory which is the genral memory used by the user to store data.

my g610 suddenly did not boot with the dialer, phonebook, messaging and playstore in the bottom of the homescreen and i don't know how to put it back :(

Back
Top Bottom