• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Huawei Ascend M860 keypad Vibrate

Hello Fellow Androids:

Would anyone know how to stop the Huawei Ascend M860 from vibrating, when you input digits into the telephone keypad? (The phone sequentially vibrates when each number on the key pad is depressed).

About Phone:
-Model: Huawei M860
-Software: Android
-Firmware version: 2.1 update 1

Thank You
Shia Shea
 
Hello Fellow Androids:

Would anyone know how to stop the Huawei Ascend M860 from vibrating, when you input digits into the telephone keypad? (The phone sequentially vibrates when each number on the key pad is depressed).

About Phone:
-Model: Huawei M860
-Software: Android
-Firmware version: 2.1 update 1

Thank You
Shia Shea

Settings/Language and Keyboards/Choose the keyboard you are using from the list/De-select vibrate on keypress.

You could do this for all installed keyboards or just the one you use.

Another thing you can turn off is Haptic Feedback.

Settings/Sound and Display/De-select Haptic Feedback

Robb
 
Thank You very much for your help Robb.
However, this didn't fix the issue with telephone numeric keypad vibration.
Each digit on telephone keypad soft vibrates phone when they are depressed.
 
Thank You very much for your help Robb.
However, this didn't fix the issue with telephone numeric keypad vibration.
Each digit on telephone keypad soft vibrates phone when they are depressed.

That's because that isn't considered the keyboard. That is the dialer, which I don't recall being able to change any settings in.
 
That's because that isn't considered the keyboard. That is the dialer, which I don't recall being able to change any settings in.

Yep sir you are correct. I thought that Haptic setting would turn it off but no dice. I tried changing all the setting and nothing seems to turn the keypad vibrate off.

Robb
 
Yep sir you are correct. I thought that Haptic setting would turn it off but no dice. I tried changing all the setting and nothing seems to turn the keypad vibrate off.

Robb

I just got done reading that the feature to be able to disable the vibrate in dialer was removed in 1.5, but there are indeed alternative dialers you can download from the market that will indeed have the option to turn off the vibration when dialing a number such as Super Dialer or something
 
Can come1 plz tell me how i change the size of the text box on this phone, where it says "type to compose", i changed it to a big box but i hate it makes it a mission to go bak to the texts, how can i change this pleeeeeeeeeease
 
Back
Top Bottom