• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I cant get past the andriod logo!! Help!

A

Android Question

ON my Metro Pcs lg optimus M, I cant get past the andriod logo in written letters! The light goes through it twice and on the third, it freezes! i've tried everything. Everything! Even brought a new battery, but it didnt help.

ON my Metro Pcs lg optimus M, I cant get past the andriod logo in written letters! The light goes through it twice and on the third, it freezes! i've tried everything. Everything! Even brought a new battery, but it didnt help.

Hi Valkyrie, and welcome to AF!

Sorry to hear this. My best guess would be to try to get into recovery mode and do a factory reset. Usually you get to recovery mode by pressing some combination of buttons while booting, but which combination varies between manufacturers, and I don't know LG. It might be worth asking in the device forum here: LG Optimus M - Android Forums.

Thanks for the reply (as always), Hadron! :) :thumbup:

@Valkyrie, I've gone-ahead and moved your thread over here to the LG Optimus M forum for you.

Hoping the knowledgeable and helpful folks in here will be able to help you out.

Cheers and best of luck! (and welcome to AF! :))

Back
Top Bottom