• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I did something wrong...help please?

blubill

Jun 23, 2010
Illinois
www.billywaddell.net
I rooted my phone via the 1 click root app and it worked great. I then installed titanium backup and copied over my pro license.

I restored all apps except swype since it comes pre-loaded on the X. After I restored all my apps the home key no longer closes the current app and takes you to the home screen. It's not a broken key because it wakes up the phone still.....just lost it's functionality for some reason.

I think this was caused because I had launcher pro installed and I restored over it. I uninstalled launcher pro and reinstalled it from market. That didn't work so I uninstalled it and restored through titanium backup. Still no luck, I'd really appreciate it if one of you knows how to fix this.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones