• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I found out the reason I and others are needing to exchange their EPICs

I actually got mine from radio shack, and lets not be too hard on them, sometimes they can be helpful. When I bought mine, I got a pack of screen protectors for it. Well I used the first 2, and messed them up, so I called radio shack and asked what the best way to put one on is. He told me to just bring it up and he would show me. And I got a free pack of protectors, just cuz he felt bad.

Upvote 0
I bought both the Evo and Epic in the last week, used, and both phones are awesome.

If you're super picky no phone is going to satisfy you, as it sounds like a certain person in this thread is that way. Hell, I could find reasons to exchange 100 Epics or Evos and complain that I'm not happy. There is no "perfect phone", especially if you're OCD.

The Epic / Evo are a massive step up from the Moment and I am super happy to have both.

Reactions: IOWA
Upvote 0
I bought both the Evo and Epic in the last week, used, and both phones are awesome.

If you're super picky no phone is going to satisfy you, as it sounds like a certain person in this thread is that way. Hell, I could find reasons to exchange 100 Epics or Evos and complain that I'm not happy. There is no "perfect phone", especially if you're OCD.

The Epic / Evo are a massive step up from the Moment and I am super happy to have both.

I know this is off-topic, but a friend of mine has the Moment and we are trying to figure out how to video chat using the Fring app. I'm using the EPIC btw.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones