ok, my phone is seriously pissing me off, I delete photos cause they take up sooo much space, yet I go back to see how much space I freed up and my phone storage is lower then it was before! Help, why is this happening?
Photos are stored on the SD card, whereas you are probably looking at internal storage and seeing a low number.
Start with deleting any old sms messages you've got. And go into the applications and clear the cache on each one of them. Doing those two things will probably give you some more free space.
Photos are stored on the SD card, whereas you are probably looking at internal storage and seeing a low number.
Start with deleting any old sms messages you've got. And go into the applications and clear the cache on each one of them. Doing those two things will probably give you some more free space.
Oh yeah, I still don't get how I'm losing space by deleting them. My phone has gotten to the point where deleting SMS messages is a huge annoyance. I don't want to hard reset but I wish the deleting SMS would go faster
I presume by your statement that you have lots of sms messages. If that's the case then I'd recommend the app 'Delete Old Messages'. Set it to run overnight while your phone is plugged in, that way it will have plenty of time to do what it needs to do - and you should wake up to a more responsive phone.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.