• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I Got A Question For All Of You Guys.

Seriously? Sheesh. You do all realize that I spent about 2 minutes on that little joke, right? And as far as skin tones, well, I'm somewhat colorblind. You shouldn't pick on the handicapped... ;)

I will post up a new pic of me when i get off work today, give you some new "ammo" this next one won't be so jacked up lookin

Upvote 0
I have photoshop on my computer but honestly, I have no clue how to use it.

+1 messed with it for a while once, then my graphic designer buddy came over and was like do(stuff i don't understand), then (stuff i don't understand), drag it over here and use(stuff i don't understand), then clone(stuff i don't understand), after that combine the layers and check the(stuff i don't understand). LOL
Was like, ya dude pretty cool......

Upvote 0
roxorsh.jpg

At least i tried. lol

u could see a little bit of my hat! NO! FAILURE!

Upvote 0
Yeah.. like that's not a pirated copy. I just acquired my CS5 Master Collection upgrade ^^ (Just about every adobe product there is!) Oh, and it's legit. :D

Well that's nice.

I still have CS2 (I had Ps7 before that :eek:). I don't think the newer versions would run so well on my laptop though, that's another thing I'll have to upgrade. The software costs much more than the hardware. :D

Upvote 0
I'm sorry to hear that.

I dunno wtf to do with CS5. So many programs and who knows what to do with all of them.

+1 got cs4 from my graphic design buddy and have no working knowledge on how to be constructive on it, he offered cs5 and i said 'no thanks'
Didn't want to tell him i was photoshop illiterate, specially since i fix his and everyones elses computers all the time

Upvote 0
+1 got cs4 from my graphic design buddy and have no working knowledge on how to be constructive on it, he offered cs5 and i said 'no thanks'
Didn't want to tell him i was photoshop illiterate, specially since i fix his and everyones elses computers all the time

It can be very overwhelming at times, but actually. It's not that big of a deal, for me it's about just simplifying the whole photoshop and just have tools I would use up and have the gibberish away from view.

Though I know your problem though, never fun to have people think just because you know how to fix it, you suddenly have knowledge about every other darned program on it. :p

Upvote 0
Thanks for the compliment! You too, NM! :D
What? I didn't say anything to you at all?
It can be very overwhelming at times, but actually. It's not that big of a deal, for me it's about just simplifying the whole photoshop and just have tools I would use up and have the gibberish away from view.

Though I know your problem though, never fun to have people think just because you know how to fix it, you suddenly have knowledge about every other darned program on it. :p
^that:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones