• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i got my 3 doors today

Wait their free? and you got them how?

apparently there was an error in the verizon store that would allow you to order 3 of them at a time at no cost with free overnight shipping. this is apparently over now as they are out of stock at the verizon online store and i dont believe they are free anymore.

ya snooze ya loose

sorry

Upvote 0
This is what I got 1/4/09 from Verizon.

Thank you for submitting your order through the Verizon Wireless Corporate Employee Extranet Program.

We were happy to receive your request for an accessory, Order number 324530598, which was submitted on the Town of Gilbert employee extranet site, on 01/02/2010 00:46:43.

Unfortunately the Standard Battery Door you ordered is currently out of stock. We do not have an availability date at this time and have cancelled this request . If you wish to purchase the accessory or a comparable model, please submit new request for this item or contact customer service at 800-922-0204.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.

We appreciate your business. Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

Sincerely,

Jennifer C.
Verizon Wireless
Business Support Center
Warrendale, PA

Went to the site and it looks like I could re-order but for $4.99 each. (still cheap enough)

Oh well, congrats to those that got in on it.

Upvote 0
Same deal here, got a confirmation of my order on the 2nd and then on the 4th when business resumed after the holiday I got a notice that they were out of stock and my order had been cancelled. I figured they must have realized they'd had a glitch and they were backpedalling as fast as they could. Congrats to those who got their doors. Use them wisely as they gotta last you the next 2 years. :D

Upvote 0
Let's see, there is an issue with battery doors being loose and getting lost, they try to compensate for the issue and all you jerks abuse the compensation, screwing over others who have the issue.

Good Job!

Wow thats some sense of entitlement you have there. SO its not possible that any of these 44 posts actually had loose covers?

Upvote 0
i think what he's getting at is ppl should have only ordered 1 instead of 3, thus not depleting the supply for the rest of us.

I understand what you are saying but I only see 3 specific posts where people say they ordered 3 and who is to say they dont have mutiple Dorids in their household?? Then on top of that I see people offering to send them to others in need ,who missed the boat, for free as well.

Mainiacs assumptions and name calling are unwarranted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones