• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I heart radio.

New to the forum, new to Eris, and new to Android...

I am among the ones that can't get this app to work. I have tried it over 3g and WiFi. Uninstalled, and re-installed. All I get is the station logo, then either "connecting" or "buffering" and never any music.

Weird.

Ok, even weirder. I didnt change anything, but now it works on my local stations, but wont work on other ones like Megadeth Radio...

curiouser and curiouser

Upvote 0
I get the same thing says connecting and never finishes the connection. I even uninstalled and then reinstalled app and still nothing. Same thing for hubby, finally just uninstalled it completely and when asked why I was uninstalling told them it was defective.
Who knows what is wrong with it...maybe it is a bug in the version we are installing. Will try in a few weeks to see if the bug has been fixed.

Upvote 0
My problem with I heart radio is how badly it skips or breaks up on my Droid no matter what I'm trying to listen to. It's almost impossible to listen to either music or a talk show because you end up missing a good part of what ever it is with all the skipping.
It's not the signal becasue Verizon here has a very strong signal.
It wasn't that bad a few months ago, but now's it's terrible

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones