• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I love this phone but...................

Stealthman

Android Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2010
I love this phone, it runs smoother and faster than my X did and I really like Sense however once in a while the text messaging will really lag bad, the keyboard will lag horribly and the only way to fix it is pulling the battery.

It doesn't happen too often but it's happened enough times in the the two weeks that I've had it to annoy me.

Any ideas of how to prevent this? I am using the stock text messaging app. I didn't install any launchers and don't have a ton of apps on the phone.

How bad is bad? My text app lags slightly, but it's usually less than a second at a time. I actually haven't been using the text app much anymore because gtalk is so much easier. I'm using both ADWLauncher and GO Launcher EX and my lag is minimal.
I agree about the phone being way better than the X, though. I was so frustrated with my old phone.

Upvote 0
How bad is bad? My text app lags slightly, but it's usually less than a second at a time. I actually haven't been using the text app much anymore because gtalk is so much easier. I'm using both ADWLauncher and GO Launcher EX and my lag is minimal.
I agree about the phone being way better than the X, though. I was so frustrated with my old phone.

When it happens it's really bad like you go to type a name or number and it gets hung up, could take 20-30 seconds to register on the phone and thats for each letter and number. The only way out is to do a battery pull and thats annoying.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones