• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I need expert help

I kind of gave up. I didn't remove the sd card, but I guess that's worth a shot... I was in hboot earlier, but couldn't get into fastboot :(

sorry youre not having luck :( im not sure what could have happened to the phone to casue it to not boot at all- other cases ive read,the boot just takes 20-30 minutes.

if you cant get to fastboot, maybe just try turning the phone on once a day and leave it for a couple hours... maybe sometime it will boot.

if you can get to a point where you can select in hboot,you might also try a factory reset

sorry youre not having luck :( im not sure what could have happened to the phone to casue it to not boot at all- other cases ive read,the boot just takes 20-30 minutes.

if you cant get to fastboot, maybe just try turning the phone on once a day and leave it for a couple hours... maybe sometime it will boot.

if you can get to a point where you can select in hboot,you might also try a factory reset

Would a factory reset in hboot return it to like it was before flashing the froyo ruu?

Back
Top Bottom