• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I need help bad

Welcome to the forums . I see you are having trouble with your device . We are all here to help each other but in order to receive help with a problem you need to help us with explaining in full detail whats wrong with the device. In doing this we need to no is or was the device rooted , if it was rooted what rom you was running and then tell us whats wrong with the device . For example: My device wont power on. And when someone gets a chance to answer we would reply with something such as . Is the device charged :eek::what::banghead::D . Or a joke to ease the tense moment such as Did You Press The Power On button. .. So now what is it you need help with on the wonderful lg esteem. :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones