• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root i need to flash cwm on there

dalton99

so i just zte warp sequent n861 and got this phone i rooted and i want to put cwm on there but i don't know how to get it and i cant use Rom manager to flash it on there i need the correct batch file to flash it on there it would be a big help also can you include instruction please and thank you

so i just zte warp sequent n861 and got this phone i rooted and i want to put cwm on there but i don't know how to get it and i cant use Rom manager to flash it on there i need the correct batch file to flash it on there it would be a big help also can you include instruction please and thank you

Try flashify

Don't know if this will help but i got CWM installed thru Rom Manager, flashed a few different roms and some backed up on it with no issues whatsoever.

rom manager will install it but it will work but then it will go back into normal recover mode cwm wont stick on there

rom manager will install it but it will work but then it will go back into normal recover mode cwm wont stick on there

The stock rom replaces CWM after reboot. CWM should ask if you want to disable it and saying yes should allow you to keep CWM. You can also flash a custom rom that does not try to replace it after reboot.

Back
Top Bottom