• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I really like the latest cm7 with all side things added in

rcarter10

Got the phone about a month ago, upgrading from the OV. The phone had none of the issues listed here, and worked fine. Never leaving well enough alone, I decided the give cm7 a try.Used the latest one with all overclock and other things added. Once you get it all back to where ya want, it's like a whole new phone. It's faster and smoother, the touch screen is more responsive and you can spend hours playing with all the additions not included in the factory rom. I'm impressed, thanks to all the peeps who pulled it off.

Got the phone about a month ago, upgrading from the OV. The phone had none of the issues listed here, and worked fine. Never leaving well enough alone, I decided the give cm7 a try.Used the latest one with all overclock and other things added. Once you get it all back to where ya want, it's like a whole new phone. It's faster and smoother, the touch screen is more responsive and you can spend hours playing with all the additions not included in the factory rom. I'm impressed, thanks to all the peeps who pulled it off.

I like this thread. finally someone who gets it.

most people who root and ROM a phone start a thread to complain about the features they got used to in the stock rom.

this post was nothing but positive, that makes me happy :D

try MIUI if you can, the theme choose app is REALLY polished and it can view online themes and download them right there. best done on wifi, but it beats having to dig around other forums for HDPI cm7 themes, download them, transfer to SD, and install. and miui themes theme more of android than any cm7 theme can. cool stuff.

most people who root and ROM a phone start a thread to complain about the features they got used to in the stock rom.

try MIUI if you can, the theme choose app is REALLY polished and it can view online themes and download them right there. best done on wifi, but it beats having to dig around other forums for HDPI cm7 themes, download them, transfer to SD, and install. and miui themes theme more of android than any cm7 theme can. cool stuff.

Indeed!! This is refreshing! The CM7 thread seems to suddenly have an influx of new users complaining about issues that are clearly outlined as not working in the OP. I am also very happy with the Triumph thanks to developers who share their work with others. The true meaning of open source. I would also like to express my thanks :)

+1
Yes, very refreshing indeed

I use both cm7 reloaded and miui, they are both outstanding, so I keep a week to week switch

Indeed!! This is refreshing! The CM7 thread seems to suddenly have an influx of new users complaining about issues that are clearly outlined as not working in the OP. I am also very happy with the Triumph thanks to developers who share their work with others. The true meaning of open source. I would also like to express my thanks :)

Me too! CM7 is great. I have had TG 11-19 version for awhile and couldn't be happier.

THANK YOU Ticker Guy and Isaac and anyone else who helped out!!!

Back
Top Bottom