• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I screwed up my phone. I could really use some help.

Hello, I'm relatively new to this place. I have an Optimus F3, and it "died" recently. Not literally, I'll try to explain.

So, this phone is now my old one. I have an LG Leon, as of now. I may have somewhat screwed up my F3 while trying to flash a ROM.

So here's what I did:
I was trying to install some form of CyanogenMod for my phone. It was rooted already, so I hadn't seen any problems. I carefully followed every step, installing a custom recovery (TWRP), etc. When it said I was done, I rebooted it. The phone went to the LG screen and sat there. I left it on all night and it never changed. I'm guessing it's bricked, but I'm really not sure.

Anyhow, to simplify it: My phone stays at the LG logo, period. I tried factory resetting it, and that didn't work at all. I'd really like to fix this in any way, so please give me some suggestions if you can. I'll try to provide any details for you, should you need them.

Thanks!

(By the way, I don't know if this will have to do with anything, but I have a Linux PC)

Hello, I'm relatively new to this place. I have an Optimus F3, and it "died" recently. Not literally, I'll try to explain.

So, this phone is now my old one. I have an LG Leon, as of now. I may have somewhat screwed up my F3 while trying to flash a ROM.

So here's what I did:
I was trying to install some form of CyanogenMod for my phone. It was rooted already, so I hadn't seen any problems. I carefully followed every step, installing a custom recovery (TWRP), etc. When it said I was done, I rebooted it. The phone went to the LG screen and sat there. I left it on all night and it never changed. I'm guessing it's bricked, but I'm really not sure.

Anyhow, to simplify it: My phone stays at the LG logo, period. I tried factory resetting it, and that didn't work at all. I'd really like to fix this in any way, so please give me some suggestions if you can. I'll try to provide any details for you, should you need them.

Thanks!

(By the way, I don't know if this will have to do with anything, but I have a Linux PC)
Just boot back into twrp and install a rom u know that works or flash kdz with lg flash tool

Back
Top Bottom