• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I wonder if I got a dud?

dartmar

I just got a Commando yesterday. I have had a few issues. The first one is that somehow it downloaded almost 500 pictures from my computer. I don't know how, wifi was off and it wasn't connected to the computer. I can not find anyway to delete these photos. The directions say to hit the menu button then click delete, but I only see share there. When I attached it to the computer, it doesn't show those pictures anywhere so I assume they are on the internal memory.

The other weird thing (sofar) is that every time I go to text it asks me what kind of keyboard I want to use. I have set it in the settings and in the texting, but it always asks, me. I despise extra keystrokes. The swiping thing doesn't seem to work either.

My battery went dead in 2 hours too. I know that with my type s, the first time I charged it, it only lasted a day but after a few charges it was lasting 3 weeks. (still lasts over a week at 4 years old), so I am hoping this will improve.

It was definitely a dud. It had many weird things going on. They reformated it today, but those 500 pictures remain. They are not on the card, they must be in the internal memory. Does anyone know how to delete them? There is no delete button available when they are checked.

Back