• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS Leak XXLPB, XXLPH

ok its done

all working perfect just one small problem
my phone wont connected THREE network ( i live in UK and this my host THREE)

i can send SMS and make phone calls just cant use INTNERET as i have no 3G or H or anything but i did before i flashed and ofc i normally have 3G in my house without any problems.

thanks for any help

Search online for the APN settings for your provider. Then enter them into the Settings menu of your phone:

Menu Key>Settings>

Under Data Usage you will see More.. Click on More

Then click on Mobile Networks.

Then click on Access Point Names. If it is blank, you need to hit the menu key again and add in a new one with the APN settings you found for your provider online.

Screenshot_2012-02-08-14-13-17.png

VERY stable release. I've put it through the paces. Already rooted it as well and got rid of the persistent 'Software Updater' notification that wouldn't go away.

Some nice things I've noticed:

1. Gets rid of the infinite scrolling on the home pages AND in the App Tray.
2. Neat transition effects when auto-rotating.
3. Contains a lot more ICS element in contacts.
4. Still uses the old 3D Gallery but it seems to be faster. (I hope the gallery is updated eventually.)
5. Lockscreen how has "Swipe Screen To Unlock" with a Lock Symbol on it. Neat.

I'll keep posting more as I find it.

Hey guys,

Can somebody please reply to my above question about Odin? I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks muchly!

Nice OS. Working fairly well. A few force closes in market though. Also noticing that when I go to make a phone call the screen goes blank before I put it up to my face and some studders here and there. Overall though, really liking it. The browser is much improved and I like having cognitomode.

Installed this last night and re-rooted, a few minor issues with network settings but all up and running, all apps installed again via titanium backup, I'm pretty happy with it but not sure about the browser, i found the browser on gingerbread much more UI friendly but maybe its just me, also still no permanent desktop only option for browser

2 issues that bother me, the settings don't seem to save in browser after you change them, homepage keeps changing back to default for example

Also I have my contacts backed up on my sim just in case the unexpected was to happen, when i view my contacts I see duplicated contacts because its showing them all, so then I choose to see only my google contacts which should fix that problem right?...................

wrong, soon as you exit and enter contacts again it defaults back to viewing all contacts on your phone, doesn't seem to be an option to permanently hide your other contacts

Just realized I am unable to send or recieve MMS messages. Anybody on ATT that is not having this issue? If so, would you mind listing out your APN settings?

Name: AT&T
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: leave blank
Port: leave blank
Username:WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password:CINGULAR1
Server: leave blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS Port: 80
MCC:310
MNC:410