• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help iheart radio

dvrdwn

after the froyo update iheart radio will load and show the stations art but won't play. i've deleted and downloaded it twice even rebooted but no music. any ideas?

Mine has never worked both before or after froyo update on 3g or wifi. I can select the stations and then it goes to the stations page and the station logo appears, then it just says connecting and usually fc's...

I'm having the same problem as OP. I have restarted the phone a couple times, but that didn't work.

Mine worked fine on 2.1.

looked on the iheart web site and they don't show the EVO as supported at all. whats up with that? it worked on 2.1.

My iHeart Radio works just fine. I am using the .3 froyo update (from sunday) and NOT the .6 (OTA) that was pushed out yesterday. Actually, I am listening to it thru my BlueAnt Q1 bluetooth headset

is iheart better than pandora?(when it is working of course) lol

I'm not real familiar with pandora but what I know of it is that you just get streaming music based on your selection. Iheart is a program that a large broadcast company (Clearchannel) uses to stream "live" and prerecorded radio talk shows on. Like morning radio talk shows. It was spotty at times. audio popping in and out but when it works its nice because I could listen to a full comercial free 4 hour broadcast without downloading several podcasts.

Here is a strange one. Noticed it was not working for me. I have re-downloaded and power cycled the phone still no radio... BUT, I can get the traffic to work sometimes! I have tried on a WiFi and over 3G but no joy.

Im on Froyo on my Evo and iHeart stopped working. I tried enabling my WiFi and iHeart works fine but not when I try it just using the Sprint 3G network. Maybe Sprint is block or limiting... Won't surprise me at this point even if i supposedly have unlimited data...

I have found recently that if I enable wi-fi, even if not connected to a wi-fi network it loads and plays fine. EVO 2.2

Back
Top Bottom