• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

IM+ for Android, a major update and discount!

IM+/IM+ Pro shows MSN offline messages, you can give it a try.
Sending/receiving files will be added in the next versions, can't say estimated time of arrival.
Push notificatios arrive in 1-2 months.
We're using Unicode, so IM+/IM+ Pro supports all languages for chatting in all networks, except ICQ.
Currently we're doing UI localizations to major European languages and I would be glad to discuss your help in private messages.

I just installed IM+, no problems so far. I and my friend tried that offline message thing and it works nice.
And I sent you a private message too.

Upvote 0
IM+ for Android was upadated. Both free and paid versions are on Android Market

What's been new:

Contact list search
Photo and sound files sending
Multi-accounts for Facebook
User interface improvements
Customizable chat font size
IM+ auto launch upon Android device starting
Emoticons disabling
Chinese Traditional localization
Many bugfixes, tweaks and overall improvements

Upvote 0
Hi there,

We have a great news today. A new version of IM+ (both IM+ and IM+ Pro) is just around the corner! Today we present a new version with lot's of new features and we also announce a discount for three days. New price is 4.99$ instead of 9.99$!

The most important change of this version is UI which has been optimized for convenient use of IM+ on Android OS tablet computers!

im_android_5.0.0_smartphones_screenshot2.png

Other features:
-Support of Android OS native "Share" feature.
-Select the text you would like to share in any app, press Share button and share it using IM+!
-IM+ widget allows to quickly change your status right from your Android home screen
-Typing notifications
-You may now upload your avatar right from IM+ (click on configured account in Accounts and select "Manager Avatar")
-Group chats for AOL/AIM/iChat and ICQ
-Added support for Mail.Ru instant messaging service
-Options to select a different notification (sound/vibrate/LED) for active chat
-All chats are saved under Chats tab when IM+ is restarted/reconnected
-Battery usage optimization

Please try version 5.0 as soon as it is available today!

Please leave your comments here, we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Elena, PR Manager, SHAPE Services

Upvote 0
Vit_,

Where's the update to the Amazon market?

What's taking so long? Did you send them the update our are you skipping people who purchased it on Amazon?

I would really appreciate a reply here. By not updating the Amazon version, are you saying that people who purchased on Amazon aren't as good customers as people who purchased it in the Google Market?

It's not fair at all if you don't update the Amazon version. I know Amazon is a lot slower with pushing out updates, but it's been a long time already.

Upvote 0
I would really appreciate a reply here. By not updating the Amazon version, are you saying that people who purchased on Amazon aren't as good customers as people who purchased it in the Google Market?

It's not fair at all if you don't update the Amazon version. I know Amazon is a lot slower with pushing out updates, but it's been a long time already.

The latest IM+ version was submitted to Amazon AppStore.
Now it is waiting for Amazon QA team approval.

Upvote 0
Dear Android users!

Today we have something special for you.
We call it Beep and it is now available in Android version of IM+
Beep is here to merge your Address Book with instant messaging and help you save on SMS.

Please feel free to join Beep beta round and let us know what's cool and what's missing.
Your ideas, suggestions, comments, bug reports are welcome in this thread, on IM+ | Facebook, via @implus on Twitter and via support request from IM+.

IM+ for Android with Beep version 5.9.0 beta can be downloaded at our Web-site:
http://www.shapeservices.com/en/products/details.php?product=im&platform=none&page=beep
or directly to your device at our WAP-site:
IM+ Beep: free mobile-to-mobile messaging

Most active beta testers will be rewarded with licenses for IM+ Pro or other SHAPE Services products of their choice.

Upvote 0
Dear Android users!

Today we have released public beta of IM+ for Android with black graphic theme which makes IM+ more pleasant to use at night and also saves some battery juice on devices with OLED screens.

We have added an option not to show ICQ "On Mobile" contacts and tweaked how sent files are displayed.

There are also many other new features and improvements, and we invite you to try them all!

Your ideas, suggestions, comments, bug reports are welcome in this thread, on Facebook, via @implus on Twitter and via support request from IM+.
Please press Volume up or Volume down button when you notice the issue in IM+. This will help our development team to locate it in your log file after we receive your support request.

IM+ for Android Beta version v.6.1.8 can be downloaded at our Web-site:
http://www.shape.ag/freedownload/android/implus-android_6.1.8_black_beta.apk
or directly to your device at our WAP-site:
Mobile software: MSN/Live Messenger, Yahoo!, iChat/AIM, Google Talk, ICQ, Skype, VR+, Mobiscope, GPSed, RDM+, TSMobiles, VNC+.

Most active beta testers will be rewarded with licenses for IM+ Pro or other SHAPE products of their choice.

Upvote 0
Thank you for taking part in beta testing!

Looks a lot better than Skype's own app. How does the battery drain compare? I love the pop-up message! It would be great if we could reply right from the message, or "jump into chat" like other IM+ apps.

We recommend to use Push mode. In this case IM+ does not actually consumpt battery because the application is not running at all!

Does it stay connected all day, reliably?

Sometimes connection issues with Skype are possible when our servers are overloaded.
But we hope that this situation will be improved soon.

I love the pop-up message! It would be great if we could reply right from the message, or "jump into chat" like other IM+ apps.

We have forwarded this suggestion to our development team.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones