• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Imp tip regarding service center

ashudb70

Nov 15, 2011
mumbai
hey guys a very important news.... if ur phone gets bricked and if recovery doesn't works or not able to enter recovery then... we get only one option that is SERVICE CENTER.... but guys note one it's the most deadliest and worst option... because we won't get before 3 months... I have suffered a lot.. n I found a hard way. that is directly contact H.O.D of micromax of your nearst area...n pressurise him also give him warning of taking worst step like killing and all n atlast you will get replaced cell because they donknow to unbrick so they will either give replacement or will change yout whole circuit I.e motherboard!! so be damn aware n careful bfr giving ur handset to mmx

if ur stay in mumbai thn I may b able to hlp you bcoz I have H.od ka no. and if you want H.O.D contact no then you will need to talk wid service center guys n tell thm that you will not give the name of service center guys when H.O.D will ask u that how you got my no!! and second in my case I got my cell replacement after 1 month.. in that period I screwed the head if service center guys and 1 more thing service center guys will tell u that contact in company for fast repair but company people are more worst they give all false promise and status of your cell... and if u will b calm n patient thn u will get ur cell in 4 mnths n that too your circuit will b changed coz they don't know to operate android software problem not at all they will tell u it's hardware problem that has damaged ur cell!!

Upvote 0
yaa I have rooted n have linked to sd evn thn its slow boot up....pls help n yaa distrb thm everday

install autorun manager, select basic mode and disable the un wanted apps in the start up. be careful while killing sys apps.

and if u use titanium back up, open it, options - more - integrate sys dalvik in to rom and integrate the files if any.

then boot in to recovery and wipe the dalvik cache

try this and revert.

Reactions: ashudb70
Upvote 0
I just went to service centre today with my bricked phone(chinese rom) they made me sit 1 hour in waiting room then called upon....i stated its not switching on from today morning n blah blah blah....They checked it for about 15 mins in some room....he came out n said " Sorry for the faulty handset provided to you by Micromax , it has internal problems not with battery or any software . We completely apologise and we will try to fix your phone till tomorrow if we couldn't it will take 30 days for replacement, once again sorry"

OVERALL : LOL

Reactions: Sentacy and monu92
Upvote 0
no during normal usage the touch sensitive keys and the touchscreen keep on pressing themselves For eg.while playin fruit ninja you can see the knife at the place you are not even touching....I went to the service centre they said a similar problem was there in A60 and it got solved after changing its touch....So should I get its touch changed....Please reply Fast....

Upvote 0
no during normal usage the touch sensitive keys and the touchscreen keep on pressing themselves For eg.while playin fruit ninja you can see the knife at the place you are not even touching....I went to the service centre they said a similar problem was there in A60 and it got solved after changing its touch....So should I get its touch changed....Please reply Fast....

m having the same problem...what to do???

Upvote 0
Hey everyone in this case iam very lucky. As i got my a70 repaired within a week.. Without doing anything. They just said check ur mobile status tomorrow Otherwise u will get ur mobile next week.. I called after one day but they said sorry sir has not been repaired yet but u will surely get next week.. And i got my mobile next week.. All thanks to micromax lucknow mobile service centre...

Upvote 0
Hey everyone in this case iam very lucky. As i got my a70 repaired within a week.. Without doing anything. They just said check ur mobile status tomorrow Otherwise u will get ur mobile next week.. I called after one day but they said sorry sir has not been repaired yet but u will surely get next week.. And i got my mobile next week.. All thanks to micromax lucknow mobile service centre...

what was ur problem ...
it matters a lot !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones