• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Installed a Mount2SD script, phone stuck on splash screen

fightingirish

I have been having problems with my dalvik cache, and rather than reflash with an updated ROM (which I SHOULD have done), I found a script here:

[script] Mount2SD - An All-in-one to sd-ext script (v4.2.0 Updated Apr 12, 2012) - xda-developers

So, I went into recovery and installed it from the zip file. Now, my phone is stuck on the IHO splash screen, and is doing nothing else. I removed the battery, and also put the SD card in a card reader attached to my PC (everything is intact). How do I get out of this blasted splash screen??? HELP!!!

I didn't. The only zip file I could open was BACKside. I opened it and installed and that got me into my phone. Might wipe the phone from recovery and do a clean install tomorrow.

Once you get everything straightened out on your phone try flashing it from the recovery again. This time when you select "install zip from SD card" scroll down and select "toggle signature verification", this will give you an enabled msg. Scroll down and select it again, this will give you a disabled msg. Now finish with the install.

Back
Top Bottom