• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Interesting phone

rebel101150

Hey there guys I'm new to the forums but I've been using android since the G1 launched. I just got the LG optimus C and I know it's nothing powerful but it does the job and runs netflix pretty well now. Well I have it rooted now with Gingerbreak and was wondering if anyone has gotten a custom rom running on it yet?
I managed to turn swype off (big fingers dont mix with swype on this screen) and I changed the home screen, disabling the LG one. But I would really love
to get CM or a custom rom of some sort running on it like devs have managed to get running on the V and other optimus devices.

Anyone had any success or suggestions?

Could you tell me how u managed to get netflix ti run on ur phone bc I have been trying.it. On several phones and had.no success

but also im new to this phone, Im known for the lg ally on these forums developed a rom back on.2.1 but I.agree the.phone is.nice and could.use a few speed tweeks tho

Thanks rebel101150 with your help I can now run Netflix on my phone. Sorry I don't have an answer to your original question but I was wondering if you could provide the modified apk to get Hulu Plus running. I'm new to android and not very technically inclined. Thanks in advance, i can donate a little to the cause as well. There is no way i could get it running otherwise.

Thanks rebel101150 with your help I can now run Netflix on my phone. Sorry I don't have an answer to your original question but I was wondering if you could provide the modified apk to get Hulu Plus running. I'm new to android and not very technically inclined. Thanks in advance, i can donate a little to the cause as well. There is no way i could get it running otherwise.
I wouldnt thank him I would go thank the dev on XDA that really did it ;)

Back
Top Bottom